This program combines two certification courses (and two exams), the Change Management Foundation™ and the Change Management Practitioner™, into one 5-day learning development event. It provides practical knowledge on Change Management techniques and ultimately, prepares you to write the APMG International Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification exams which are taken on the third and fifth day respectively.
TidalShift offers this program as a certified APMG International Accredited Training Organization (ATO). Our experienced instructors are APMG certified.
Upcoming Training Dates
February 4 to 8, 2019
Location: TORONTO, ON
February 4 to 8, 2019
Location: EDMONTON, AB
This Program is Ideal For:
- Those wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ Certification.
- Those in a role whose responsibilities include leading, managing, and/or supporting change initiatives.
- Those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or is taking place.
- Intermediate/Advanced Change Management Specialists.
Benefits for the Individual to Become Certified:
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organizations, and know how to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change.
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
Benefits for the Organization – All About Delivery:
- Build the organization’s capability and capacity to deal successfully with change, improving agility.
- Increase the probability of successful business change/transformation – supporting strategic direction.
- Minimize risks (costs, delays, loss of employee engagement, reputation) associated with failed initiatives.
- Align change initiatives with established, process-driven methods to develop a unified approach to change.
- Develop and sustain employee commitment and alignment with organizational purpose during times of change.
- Build and maintain the engagement of internal and external stakeholders with new initiatives.
- Manage more effective change communications with internal and external constituencies so that change is understood and supported.
- Improve assessment of change impact, integrated change planning and successful embedding of change into the life of the organization.
- Strong understanding of Change Management concepts.
- Mandatory pre-reading: The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, read in full.
- Approximately two (2) hours of study is recommended each evening.
- To qualify for day 4 and day 5 of the program, participants must successfully complete the APMG International Change Management Foundation exam with a pass rate of 50% or higher.
*Pricing is in CAD + applicable taxes. Includes books, exams fees, 35 contact hours/PDUs.
Note: The Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification programs are available separately and not only as a single package as outline above. To obtain your Change Management Practitioner™ (CMP) designation you must successfully pass both exams.
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.