Length: 2 Days | Credits: 14 PDUs | Talent Triangle – Leadership
During this program you will examine various change management techniques and explore change management models that could be effectively implemented in your organization. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader. The program design explores the impact that change has on these four major areas:
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management Practice
This course also prepares you for the APMG Certified Local Change Agent exam. Given that a primary course goal is to achieve the Change Agent Certification, the course textbook will be provided in advance of the workshop for participants to study. In addition, an evening practice exam will be provided. Exam is
taken at the end of the course.
- Develop the knowledge, tools and understanding necessary to help colleagues, managers and
teams to embrace and implement change successfully.
- Provide effective support to colleagues during organizational change.
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques.
- Develop local change plans which identify specific changes and how best to introduce them.
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change.
- Preparing for the Certified Local Change Agent exam
- How to provide personal support for colleagues going through organizational change
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques
- Help develop local change plans that identify what will change and how best to introduce change
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change
- Leverage facilitation techniques to engage colleagues and promote effective change
- Develop personal and interpersonal skills in the role of local change agent
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Certified Local Change Agent exam
Who should attend this program?
- Those wishing to achieve Certified Local Change Agent certification
- Those facing significant change
- Contributors who are asked to support colleagues and managers implementing change
- Those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or taking place
- Those who have already completed other change management certifications
Study course text book, The Local Change Agent’s Handbook. This book is supplied upon enrolment to the course.